TJ MIller Got Arrested for Slapping His Uber Driver After an Argument about Donald Trump
The decidedly anti-Trump TJ Miller was riding home from the GQ Men of the Year party last night. He and his Uber driver got into an argument about Donald Trump that ended in Miller slapping the driver in the head.
That’s not funny. Sorry. I think I just had a tickle in my throat. That was weird. Sorry.
The driver put Miller, who was visibly drunk, under citizen’s arrest, which I did not really know was a real thing people still do. He was taken into custody, the driver had no injuries, and Miller was released without having to post bail.
TJ Miller is sometimes…a lot. But after what his friends and co-stars Kumail Nanjiani and Thomas Middleditch went through last month, I’m going to just end this with a strong “violence is wrong no matter what” even though this slap will assuredly be used as another false equivalency to be compared with more truly abhorrent violent acts, and I will totally not picture TJ Miller slapping someone and DEFINITELY not giggle picturing that.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia