Matt Damon Opens His Mouth About The Only Thing We Want To Hear Him Weigh In On
After shoving his foot in his own mouth so far that he has a ratty pair of sneakers lodged in his small intestine, Matt Damon vowed to listen more and talk less. Which is really words most of us should live by. But then arose a topic we needed—no demanded!—Damon weigh in on: Ben Affleck’s (clearly not for a movie) back tattoo. (Bless his heart!)
Damon appeared on The Daily Show to promote Water.org and WaterEquity, organizations dedicated to bringing clean water to those in need. But Trevor Noah did right by the world by taking a moment to address the Phoenix in the room. And Damon gave a sage yet suitably silly response.
“It’s not one man’s job to tell another man what he can do to his back. I support him in all of his artistic expression.”
Get the full effect by watching the clip below. The tattoo bit is at the top:
It’s such a shame Damon died via Me Too mob. RIP.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia