Looking Back at Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson. Sigh.
After 10 beautiful years, Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson (their love, RIP) have parted ways. There’s been speculation in recent months, largely focusing on rumors surrounding Kruger and Norman Reedus, but let’s not focus on that. Let’s focus on the beauty we had for 10 years.
Like the beauty of her celebrating him and his The Affair team winning a Golden Globe.
Or poking faces.
Or gazing lovingly while grazing butts.
Or whisper snuggling.
Or checking each other’s teeth (spoiler: PERFECT).
Or touching faces some more.
Or kissing in airports.
Or kissing outdoors.
Or kissing at dinner.
Or kissing at the French Open.
Or just kissing in general.
Le sigh. Our thoughts are with cucumbers everywhere.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia