Is Andrew Garfield Trolling Us Right Now?
You know, I haven’t really talked about it all that much, but I was kind of a fan of Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone as a couple. The two were last seen walking together on Garfield’s birthday, and seem to have remained friends.
While the two have been private about their relationship since its inception, promotion of La La Land, Silence, and Hacksaw Ridge have given them opportunity to address the elephant in the room. Back in October, Stone referred to Garfield as “someone I still love very much.” Garfield told Vogue that, while he’s not in a relationship at the moment, “There is nothing but love between me and Emma.”
And now there’s this answer in the THR Actor Roundtable.
Last question. You’re on a desert island and can have one actor or actress with you. Who?
Garfield Emma Stone. I love Emma. [They dated for several years.] She’s all right. She can come.
I literally bit my fist. These two are either breakup goals or he’s trolling us. OR THEY’RE IN LOOOOOOOOVE. But it’s probably that first one.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia