I Didn't Realize the Pride Parade Was a Competitive Event Until 'Orange Is the New Black' Won It
Yesterday the Orange Is the New Black cast hit up the NYC Pride Parade, and it was a magical sight to be seen.
Everyone got decked out in various states of rainbows and undress.
The float theme was on point.
Bennett was in a tank top and Daya in a bikini.
Big Boo was having a party.
Oh, right. AND THERE WAS A PUPPY.
But where, oh where was Laverne Cox, you ask? Surely she must be around here somewhere. Oh right, she’s just THE MOTHERF*CKING GRAND MARSHAL OF THE WHOLE PARADE.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia