Dylan Marron Is a Precious Angel and We Don't Deserve Him
His name may not be familiar to you. You’ll want to rectify this.
Dylan Marron is an actor and activist. You might best know him as the voice of Carlos on Welcome to Night Vale. And you know those “Every Single Word Spoken by a Person of Color” videos? That’s him too.
He’s also the Taylor Swift we need right now.
And most recently he made a beautiful touching video honoring Heterosexual Pride Day, the dumb dumpster fire that trended on Twitter.
The #QueerSelfLove hashtag that beautifully and perfectly trended after Orlando? Yep. That was Dylan Marron.
I am a soft-spoken brown queer man who wears his mother's pearl earrings. And I love my queerness. Let's start a #queerselflove hashtag— Dylan Marron (@dylanmarron) June 15, 2016
As Carlos, he’s part of one of my favorite relationships in any medium, Carlos and Cecil. This is one of my favorite episodes.
So thank you, Dylan. For being wonderful. For teaching people. For all of it, you beautiful man you.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia