Carly Rae Jepsen, Patron Saint Of Joy, Has Gifted Us A New Banger About Self-Banging
Yesterday there was a ripple on the internet.
A stiff wind was blowing from the north.
Electricity was in the air.
And today, the storm hit. Carly Rae Jepsen, human ball of happiness, has seen the sorry state of the world and gifted upon it a new music video. A video about… masturbation and vodka. PRAISE BE TO CRJ!
Who doesn’t love dancing around in your underwear, and eating spaghetti in the bathtub, and admiring your sex toys? Really, the “Party For One” video was basically lab-tested to tick all of our (my) boxes.
And since we’re gathered here to feel things other than useless rage and general sorrow for humanity, let’s keep the good times going with more CRJ video soul-balms — because 2018 ain’t got nothing on Carly Rae:
And of course, “Call Me Maybe” — because I’ve got a mountain of wishes to throw in the well, dammit!
Header Image Source: School Boy/Interscope Records
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia