Hey Look! Amy Schumer Got Secret-Married
There’s not a lot to this story, but you know what? It’s a nice moment in the middle of the workday, even if you have your own problems with Amy Schumer or her work. She got secret-married to chef Chris Fischer in a ceremony that appears to have taken place very recently.
Schumer and Fischer had only been dating for a few months, but when you know, you know! Or you think you know until you don’t know and then you get secret-divorced. But let’s stay on the optimistic side, and we should also note that the small ceremony was attended by the likes of Jennifer Lawrence and Jennifer Aniston, as well as Larry David, David Spade, and Jake Gyllenhaal.
In lieu of gifts, she has also asked that donations be made toward gun safety.
Good for her, and see Amy? You’re not the hideous garbage monster you weirdly want to make yourself out to be for your next movie.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia