Ten Reasons to Watch the Season Premiere of "Cougar Town" Tonight
After a terrible and tortuous hiatus, "Cougar Town" returns to ABC tonight. You should be watching it, and telling everyone you know to be watching it. "But Seth," you says, "it's Valentine's Day." I understand. But don't you know about the circle of love?
Show your love to "Cougar Town" and love will come back to you, and that's what Valentine's Day is all about. And if that's not enough of a reason for you, black heart, here are ten more reasons you should tune in. Tonight. Do it.
10. Because Ted lives on and Hooch is crazy.
9. Because Ellie's still packing and Andy is Keyser Soze. Or Keifer Doody.
8. Because of the music.
7. Because ... hoodie punishment.
6. Because that's what he said.
5. Because of the Full Shawshank.
4. Because even though there's now Big Carl, Big Joe will never be forgotten.
3. Because Bobby.
2. Because we don't want to miss Thanksgiving again, damn it. This is funny because it's true. And sad because it's true. Let's hope it doesn't happen again.
1. Because of Penny Can. Penny Can!