The Pajiba Power Rankings
10. The C Word: The season finale didn't redeem the entire mediocre first-season run, but the last few moments were definitely heart-wrenching enough to warrant its inclusion in this week's power rankings.
9. Raising Hope: The only family sitcom on television that could successfully center its story on the sex offender registry without coming off as creepy.
8. Modern Family: No matter what happens on this show, they always seem to be able to pull off the whiplash poignancy in the final moments, here at Manny's birthday party after a stressful trip to the restaurant for the entire family.
7. Friday Night Lights: Who else is loving all the casting crossover between "Parenthood" (on a down week) and "Friday Night Lights." It's kind of jarring, however, to see Vince's mom on "Friday Night Lights" play a therapist in "Parenthood," while Vince plays a recovering alcoholic.
6. 30 Rock: Lemon got to be cool for 21 minutes; the last minute turned on her. But the highlight of the show? Alec Baldwin's voice on Pronouncify.com. Oh, and I also hate it when people pronounce schedule "shed-yule."
5. Sons of Anarchy: Despite a sluggish season, this week's episode breaks the top five for one scene alone, the one where Jax -- contemplating giving up Abel -- spied on the two potential adoptive parents and mulled over how much better off Abel would be. That was some real "SoA" anguish.
4. How I Met Your Mother: Robin Sparkles returns! "Two Beavers Are Better than One." See the recap.
3. Terriers: It is looking more and more likely that "Terriers" will be a one-season show, as the ratings are completely in the tank, despite Rusty's efforts to get you folks to tune in. The problem is: There's no use in tuning in now, with two episodes left, because it's better from the beginning. Except the first two episodes were only mediocre. So, the trick is to get you all to watch from the beginning, look past the mediocrity of the first two eps, and enjoy the rest of one of the best series on television right now. There probably won't be a second season, but you really should check out the first.
2. Community: Another excellent episode, this one dealing with conspiracy theories and an ending with a hilariously absurd amount of twists.
1. The Walking Dead: This one was last week's (see TK's recap). Check back tomorrow for a recap of this week's episode.
Are you following Pajiba on Facebook or Twitter? Because every time you do an angel does the Paul Rudd dance
Around the Web