15 Things We Learned About "Community" From the Overly Obtuse "Simulated Empathy"
1. Like Dan Harmon, Dean Pelton May Have Gone Too Far With This One
2. Pierce Loves Mnemonics
3. Abed Often Needs Assistance in Determining Social Cues
4. The Blargons May Intercept
5. Annie Broke Abed
6. Troy Didn't Get Inception
7. Troy Loves Butt Stuff
8. Troy Can't Wait to Get Home to Abed
9. There's More Where That Didn't Come From
10. Abed Now Has the Ability to Enter the Minds of Others Using an Elusive New Technique Known as Empathy
11. Annie Is Not Stupid, She Just Sees It That Way Because It's Calibrated to a Specific Brain Function
13. They May Be Experiencing Some Technical Difficulties
14. Pierce Doesn't Know What the Hell Is Going On
15. I love Inspector Spacetime as Much as the Next Guy, But Dan Harmon May Have Been a Little Too Intentionally Obtuse with This Week's Episode, Almost As Though He's Trying to Spite Audiences Who Do Not Immediately Love 'Community'
blog comments powered by Disqus