The B-Movie to End All B-Movies: "Sharknado" Full Trailer
I don’t think that SyFy was ever really trying with its original movies that were the height of B-movie craptasm, but at some point they lost control of themselves and it crossed a line to a territory where I’m not even sure they know whether they’re be ironic anymore. Either that or they literally hired Awesome-O to come up with all of their programming ideas, because “a tornado filled with sharks” is something that I would imagine was birthed in the ritalin-riddled recesses of a very lonely eight year old.
Here is the full trailer for “Sharknado”:
Several things spring to mind:
1. I am honestly mildly surprised to find out that Tara Reid is still alive.
2. Chainsaws working as lightsabers is something I can get behind.
3. The strategy of blowing up a tornado with explosives thrown from a helicopter really does seem par for the course.
4. The tornado’s propensity for chucking its sharks with laser guided accuracy right at people is far more malicious than your run of the mill creature-infested weather pattern.
5. This trailer’s serious tone could only be improved by dubbing Ave Maria over its entire length.
You know, I think that one thing we can all agree on is that the only thing this movie is missing is a TK real time review. I’ll see if I can pry him away from reruns of “The Client List”.