The Best Television Promo You'll Ever See in Your Entire Life
Yeah, I know you saw the "Arrested Development" trailer today, but this is better. I don't care if they have an ostrich, we have:
1) An enthusiastic Korean announcer.
2) Lots of people eating stuff which may or may not include human flesh.
3) Sparkly Hannibal.
4) Twinkly Will Graham.
5) Dog washing (and drying).
6) Dogs--either partying, or possibly trying to convey danger to Will Graham.
9) Will Graham smacking himself on the head with his own (?) pink nail-polished hand.
10) Random blood and guts.
Need I say more?
Pajiba Love Express
Here's some Daveed Diggs for you. On Daveed Diggs' digs, actually. That man does things with clothes that should not make sense, but are absolutely perfect. (Go Fug Yourself)
Woody Allen has "so moved on" from his daughter's accusations and says he never even thinks about it. He equates her words about him to a bad review he won't read and comments on how wacky it is that Mia Farrow is his mother-in-law. He is the worst. (Celebitchy)
Not The Worst but still very gross: Leonardo DiCaprio and his
Here are 5 under-the-radar shows. I had never even heard of the first two. (Uproxx)