This Year’s Top 10 Television Buzzwords
9. Jubilee (as in, the 50th Anniversary of an event, as in how many years Queen Elizabeth has been on the throne)
8. Fourth screen (as in, iPads and other tablets)
7. Kate (as in, Middleton)
6. Scripted (as opposed to reality television shows)
5. La Toti (Sofia Vergara's nickname. Really? I had no idea. I don't know what that means in Spanish, but my guess is that this GIF captures the essence)
4. Dothraki (a made-up language from "Game of Thrones"
3. Bipolar (as in, the condition of Clare Danes' character in Homeland
2. Shell shock (thanks to "Downton Abbey")
1. Adorkable (see: "New Girl")
Get entertainment, celebrity and politics updates via Facebook or Twitter. Buy Pajiba merch at the Pajiba Store.