"The Office" Season Finale Guest Star List Leaked
Of course, not content to actually make the show about, you know, the characters on the show, we are going to be treated to a buffet table of guest stars, all vying for the vacated position. Will Ferrell you already know about unless you also don't know that Geiko could save you 15% on your car insurance, but a leak that probably came from someone currently being buried under a chicken coop has revealed a monstrous list of celebrity guests, some good, some terrible. One of them is rumored to actually be the one taking over for Steve Carrell, so here they are ranked meticulously in the order in which I cut and pasted them:
1. Jim Carrey. The Jim Carrey from Ace Ventura? Please no, please be the Jim Carrey from I Love You Phillip Morris.
2. Ricky Gervais. Absolute no brainer to have him come in. Especially if it's in character from his version of "The Office."
3. Will Arnett. Could also be awesome. Especially if he's in his character from "30 Rock." Wait, that's on NBC too, so that might actually be a conceivable twist.
4. James Spader. Imagine if he's his character from Secretary and the horrifically awkward conversation that might result with Erin. Yeah, somebody on some slash site has probably already written the script.
5. Ray Romano. Meh.
6. Catherine Tate. Oh sweet Shatner's weave, that could be epic if she stays on board.