"The Office" Season Finale Guest Star List Leaked
Clocking in at an hour (or 42 minutes if you go by metric time, which excludes commercials), "The Office" season finale will likely go down as one of those historic sitcom episodes. And by historic, I mean that a zillion people who haven't watched the show in years will probably tune in, for a few scenes it'll get back that zing, most of it will drag on far too long, and then at last there will be a quiet little scene in which the departing character (spoiler alert: we have exclusive information telling us that Creed will be the one leaving the show, not Michael Scott) says goodbye to the iconic set and shuts off the lights as he goes.
Of course, not content to actually make the show about, you know, the characters on the show, we are going to be treated to a buffet table of guest stars, all vying for the vacated position. Will Ferrell you already know about unless you also don't know that Geiko could save you 15% on your car insurance, but a leak that probably came from someone currently being buried under a chicken coop has revealed a monstrous list of celebrity guests, some good, some terrible. One of them is rumored to actually be the one taking over for Steve Carrell, so here they are ranked meticulously in the order in which I cut and pasted them:
1. Jim Carrey. The Jim Carrey from Ace Ventura? Please no, please be the Jim Carrey from I Love You Phillip Morris.
2. Ricky Gervais. Absolute no brainer to have him come in. Especially if it's in character from his version of "The Office."
3. Will Arnett. Could also be awesome. Especially if he's in his character from "30 Rock." Wait, that's on NBC too, so that might actually be a conceivable twist.
4. James Spader. Imagine if he's his character from Secretary and the horrifically awkward conversation that might result with Erin. Yeah, somebody on some slash site has probably already written the script.
5. Ray Romano. Meh.
6. Catherine Tate. Oh sweet Shatner's weave, that could be epic if she stays on board.
Are you following Pajiba on Facebook or Twitter? Because every time you do an angel does the Paul Rudd dance
Around the Web