6 Seriously Random Entertainment Blurbs With Pictures, Both Related and Unrelated
1. Andre 3000 appears as Jimi Hendrix in new photos from All Is By My Side.
2. Jason Sudeikis is not returning to “Saturday Night Live” this fall after ten years on the show (Ten? Really?).
3. Zac Efron and Ryan Gosling are rumored to be sought after for roles in Star Wars Episode VII.
4. A reboot of the Fantastic Four will begin filming in August of this year, so we should start being enraged about casting any time now.
5. Kellan Lutz is in talks to join the cast of The Expendables 3 as a young member of a rival group of mercenaries. I would like to take this opportunity to say that I have an idea who else should join this young squad: Cam Gigandet.
6. Rosemarie DeWitt (Rachel Getting Married) is going to play the lead in the remake of Poltergeist. She will likely play the JoBeth Williams-type role and has psychic abilities in the script.
Pajiba Love Express
Here's some Daveed Diggs for you. On Daveed Diggs' digs, actually. That man does things with clothes that should not make sense, but are absolutely perfect. (Go Fug Yourself)
Woody Allen has "so moved on" from his daughter's accusations and says he never even thinks about it. He equates her words about him to a bad review he won't read and comments on how wacky it is that Mia Farrow is his mother-in-law. He is the worst. (Celebitchy)
Not The Worst but still very gross: Leonardo DiCaprio and his
Here are 5 under-the-radar shows. I had never even heard of the first two. (Uproxx)