You Bleeding Heart, Namby Pamby, Liberal Douchebags Sure Do Like Some Sh*tty TV
1. "Glee": Oh god you guys. YES, I am glad gay characters and gay issues are being discussed on a weekly basis. On a network. That's great. But holy h*ll this show is a train wreck of logic, cogent storytelling and taste. I am alarmed the so-called elitist liberals would cast their votes this a-way. Look and despair.
2. "The View" Once again, I know this show has an obvious liberal slant (token Conservative harpy Elizabeth Hasselbeck notwithstanding) but listening to these harridans shriek and snipe at each other is not my idea of time well spent.
3. "Saturday Night Live": No, I'm not one of those obnoxious "why does anyone watch this show" people. "SNL" can be very good and sometimes it's downright great. But, above all else, it's spotty as a motherf*cker. Sometimes whole shows (*cough*January Jones*cough*) are downright execrable. So why it's high on any list, I cannot fathom. If they had said "Highlights Of Only The Best Sketches I Watch On Youtube The Next Day," I would get it.
4. "Shameless": There are only three reasons to watch this show. a) You didn't know that there was a far superior British show b) you really love Emmy Rossum's rack and you haven't heard of the internet or c) you are a die-hard Bill Macy fan and would follow him to the ends of the earth. I can't really argue with that last point.
5. "Treme" : I know we make fun of "The Killing" and "The Walking Dead" for their glacial pace, but, honestly, has any show in recent memory moved as slowly as Treme? The music and performances are great. But. Dear lord.
Complete List Of Likes: "The Daily Show," "The Colbert Report," "30 Rock," "Parks and Recreation", "The View," "Glee," "Modern Family," "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," "Treme" "Cougar Town," "The Late Show With David Letterman," "The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson," "The Soup," "Aqua Teen Hunger Force," "Raising Hope," "Saturday Night Live," "The Office," "Project Runway," "Shameless," "Parenthood," (Yay!) and "Conan."
Complete List Of Dislikes: "Swamp Loggers," "Dog the Bounty Hunter," "COPS," "The Ultimate Fighter," "The Price Is Right," "CSI: Miami," "Kitchen Nightmares," "Secret Life of the American Teenager," "Ghost Hunters," "Ghost Adventures," "The Haunted," "Operation Repo," "Swamp People," "Hardcore Pawn," "River Monsters," "Deadliest Catch," "Only in America With Larry the Cable Guy," "Storm Chasers," "Billy the Exterminator," "Deal or No Deal," "Forensic Files," and "Dirty Jobs."
I really have no idea how "Entertainment Weekly" chose which shows to ask about, how they asked or who they asked, but you can see the whole article here.
Get entertainment, celebrity and politics updates via Facebook or Twitter. Buy Pajiba merch at the Pajiba Store.