The Six Most Absurd Community Service Obligations in Film
6. The Theory of Flight: A man who attempts human flight off a public building is forced, via community service, to care for a woman with a terminal disease (Helena Bonham Carter). She wants him to de-flower her before she dies.
5. Imaginary Barry: A movie still in development about a jackass who dies, but is forced to fulfill a community service obligation to be an imaginary friend before he can pass on to heaven.
4. A Walk to Remember: A bad boy high-school student (Shane West) must join the school's drama club as part of his community service obligation, where he falls in love with a virgin.
3. 30 Days: A white kid from an affluent suburb and a black kid from the inner city must do labor in each other's communities for 30 days.
2. The Mighty Ducks: A hotshot lawyer (Emilio Estevez) is forced to coach a pee-wee hockey team after he's arrested for a DUI.
1. Tooth Fairy: The Rock, a star hockey player, must submit to fairlyland's community service and do a stint as a tooth fairy.
Around the Web
Like Our Facebook Page And an Angel Does the Paul Rudd Dance
blog comments powered by Disqus