Making Fetch Happen -- The Next Catchphrase You’re Going to Love Before You Hate
I was contemplating last week's Seriously Random List regarding catch phrases that are deader than dead when a new list came to mind: Catch phrases in their early stages, like when you think eating half a cake once a day isn't all that bad until you finally contract diabetes, but then say fuck it, you're 75-years-old and you really love that damn chocolate cake, so why not keep eating the bitch until you make everyone else miserable around you -- but it doesn't matter. You love that sweet cake, holding on to the way it used to make you feel before it sucked the life out of you, no matter how much of a jackass you look like eating it.
Yeah. These are those catchphrases. Scarf them down now, before you choke on them.
5. "I Want to Go To There." -- Tina Fey as Liz Lemon, "30 Rock."
4. "Claasssic, Peg." -- Kristen Wiig as the Target Lady, "Saturday Night Live"
3. "Throngs of screaming teenagers don't do it for Josh Groban. No. Josh Groban loves a blousy alcoholic." -- Josh Groban as himself, "Glee"
(near the end of the episode, right after the final commercial break)
2. "Aren't you darling. You're going to be gangbusters." -- Christina Hendricks as Joan, "Mad Men"
1. "Keep fucking that chicken." -- WNYW News Anchor Ernie Anasto.
blog comments powered by Disqus