Making Fetch Happen -- The Next Catchphrase You’re Going to Love Before You Hate
By Sapphiar | Seriously Random Lists | September 23, 2009 |
Yeah. These are those catchphrases. Scarf them down now, before you choke on them.
5. "I Want to Go To There." -- Tina Fey as Liz Lemon, "30 Rock."
4. "Claasssic, Peg." -- Kristen Wiig as the Target Lady, "Saturday Night Live"
3. "Throngs of screaming teenagers don't do it for Josh Groban. No. Josh Groban loves a blousy alcoholic." -- Josh Groban as himself, "Glee"
(near the end of the episode, right after the final commercial break)
2. "Aren't you darling. You're going to be gangbusters." -- Christina Hendricks as Joan, "Mad Men"
1. "Keep fucking that chicken." -- WNYW News Anchor Ernie Anasto.
Get entertainment, celebrity and politics updates via Facebook or Twitter. Buy Pajiba merch at the Pajiba Store.