The Five Best Columbus Day Films
Today's Seriously Random List reflects the holiday it was inspired by. Half of America gets off today; half still has to go to work. So, I'm half-assing it with this list, which I'm republishing from last year. And since no one last year chimed in to say, "Hey! You left off _____," I'm going to assume this is a perfect list.
Look forward to more half-assing for the rest of the day!
5. 1492: Conquest of Paradise , concerning the explorer, Christopher Columbus.
4. Columbus Day, starring Val Kilmer. Takes place on Columbus Day.
3. Home Alone, directed by Chris Columbus.
2. Zombieland, featuring a character named Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg)
1. Traffic, filmed in Columbus, Ohio.
Leave a Comment, But Don't Be a Douche Or We Will Happily Ban You
blog comments powered by Disqus