The Five Best Columbus Day Films
Today's Seriously Random List reflects the holiday it was inspired by. Half of America gets off today; half still has to go to work. So, I'm half-assing it with this list, which I'm republishing from last year. And since no one last year chimed in to say, "Hey! You left off _____," I'm going to assume this is a perfect list.
Look forward to more half-assing for the rest of the day!
5. 1492: Conquest of Paradise , concerning the explorer, Christopher Columbus.
4. Columbus Day, starring Val Kilmer. Takes place on Columbus Day.
3. Home Alone, directed by Chris Columbus.
2. Zombieland, featuring a character named Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg)
1. Traffic, filmed in Columbus, Ohio.
Are you following Pajiba on Facebook or Twitter? Because every time you do an angel does the Paul Rudd dance
Around the Web