The Five Best and Worst Films with Question Marks in Their Titles
The Five Worst Movies with Question Marks in their Title
5. Casual Sex?
4. Shall We Dance?
3. Dude, Where's My Car?
2. Did You Hear About the Morgans?
1. Are We There Yet? / Are We Done Yet?
The Five Best Movies with Question Marks in their Title
5. Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
4. What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
3. What About Bob?
2. Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
1. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
* Note: Who Framed Roger Rabbit does not have a question mark in its title.
(Hat Tip: Greg)
Are you following Pajiba on Facebook or Twitter? Because every time you do an angel does the Paul Rudd dance
Around the Web