That's All the Truth I Know: Five Things You May Not Have Heard About This Week
Oh the Important Stuff you’ll read!
5. The 2013 Tribeca Film Festival Announced It Will Open with The National Mistaken for Strangers Documentary.
Directed by Tom Berninger (brother of the lead singer), Mistaken for Strangers follows the band on its High Violet promotional tour. After the April 17th premiere, the band will perform live.
4. A Few More Iron Man 3 Photos and Another Poster Were Released.
Last week, we got Ben Kingsley’s Mandarin, this week—Guy Pearce’s Aldrich Killian shows up (even prettier than Pepper Potts) and Don Cheadle’s James Rhodes/War Machine. And the latest poster features some of the forty new suits of armor; you can get a closer look here. I expect we’ll be buckling up for a new trailer ride any minute now (March 5th).
3. Emma Watson May Be Kenneth Branagh’s Cinderella.
The actress is in early negotiations to star in the Disney live action film, alongside Cate Blanchett—as the evil stepmother. Branagh recently replaced Mark Romanek (Never Let Me Go, One Hour Photo) as director. I think this could work beautifully.
2. “Game of Thrones” Continued Its Promotional Parade with Season 3 Posters and an Extended Trailer.
1. “Doctor Who” Premiered “The Bells of St. John” Trailer.
Have mercy…between the “Game of Thrones” and “Doctor Who” teasers, my delighted brain is about to have a meltdown. Jenna-Louise Coleman is the best thing to happen in Whoville since—well, not that long ago—Matt Smith. Whee!
And John Barrowman Confirmed He’s in Talks to Return
Hallelujah, and can we all just agree to pretend that American “Torchwood” thing NEVER HAPPENED?
Each Time You Like, Share, Tweet or Stumble a Pajiba Post, An Angel Does the Paul Rudd Dance
blog comments powered by Disqus