Tara Reid's Five Greatest Contributions To Pop Culture. No, Seriously, I Found Five.
Oh, sure, everyone loves hating on Tara Reid. It's super easy. I'm fairly certain she was fall down drunk for at least a year. She had some truly terrible plastic surgery. She dated one of the douchiest douches to ever Vee Jay on Em Tee Vee. (And that's saying a lot. Also, Kurt Loder, call me.) And, well, let's face it, she's a really awful actress. She makes Kristen Stewart look nuanced. She's got one setting (Bubbly, Blonde, Dim and Tanned). But, you know, sometimes BBDT is exactly what's needed. So let's not overlook this young lady's achievements. Here they are, in ascending order of greatness, Tara Reid's five greatest contributions to the pop culture. Stick around, #1 is really good. No it is not her implants, you jerk.
5. Tara Reid's Decently Funny Appearance On "Scrubs."
4. Tara Reid Was The Most Boringest Part Of American Pie, But It's A Classic So I'm Counting It.
3. The Only Thing About Tara Reid That Offends Me In The Big Lebowski Is Her Heavily Applied 90's Makeup But That's Not Her Fault Also Her Hair Is Pretty Stupid.
2. Tara Reid Embracing Her Stupidity In Josie and The Pussycats. If You're Scoffing Right Now You've Obviously Never Seen This Movie Nor Have You Traveled 'Round The World With Dujour. Your Loss.
1. Tara Reid Embarrassed Herself Earlier This Year By Claiming That She Would Be Appearing In Big Lebowski 2. Instead Of Slinking Away, She Made This Funny Or Die Big Lebowski 2 Trailer Where She Plays Every Single Role. Her Goodman Is A Thing Of Beauty.
Are you thinking, "Joanna, you've missed Van Wilder!!!" Well, I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob.
Joanna Robinson will happily explain yesterday's Seriously Randomer Than Usual List if you care enough to email her about it. Send either your puzzlement or your shouty Van Wilder love to email@example.com
blog comments powered by Disqus