Seth <3 Blair: 8 More Dual TV Show Pairings We Want to See
With news that Seth Cohen and Blair Waldorf, wait, I mean, Adam Brody and Leighton Meester got married yesterday, bringing thousands of The OC/Gossip Girl fan fiction to life, I dreamed up some cross-TV couples that should exist, at least on the screen:
1. Nick Miller from New Girl & Alex Kerkovich from Happy Endings
They would do nothing but eat sandwiches (and sex — they want that) and ribs in bed, and venture out for the occasional water massages. Gotta wash off the BBQ sauce somehow.
2. Olivia Pope from Scandal & Frank Underwood from House of Cards
She’d get him into the White House in under a year, while he’d let her sleep with the sitting president. Win, win.
3. Lindsay Weir from Freaks and Geeks & Tim Riggins from Friday Night Lights
She always had a thing for bad boys, so why not go for the baddest, loneliest bad there ever was?
4. Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones & Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation
Ron, who we know has a thing for heroines in genre shows, comes close to being enough of a man for the Queen of the Dragons, just close enough (though Ben Wyatt might have something to say about their relationship).
5. Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock & Carrie Mathison from Homeland
Imagine the crimes they could solve together, with his mind palaces and her wall of evidence and clues and their absolute insanity.
6. Raylan Givens from Justified & Lana Kane from Archer
One’s animated, one’s live action, but two badasses can make for fun times, especially if it involves being on the wrong side of the law.
7. Annie Edison from Community & Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother
The two know-it-alls would have a great time correcting other people’s pronunciations.
8. Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls & Nate Fisher from Six Feet Under
They are, in fact, a real life couple, stemming from playing sister and brother on Parenthood (eww), but their TV counterparts make sense together: she is light with coffee and nonstop chatter, and he is dark with, well, running a funeral home. They balance the static.
Pajiba Love Express
Here's some Daveed Diggs for you. On Daveed Diggs' digs, actually. That man does things with clothes that should not make sense, but are absolutely perfect. (Go Fug Yourself)
Woody Allen has "so moved on" from his daughter's accusations and says he never even thinks about it. He equates her words about him to a bad review he won't read and comments on how wacky it is that Mia Farrow is his mother-in-law. He is the worst. (Celebitchy)
Not The Worst but still very gross: Leonardo DiCaprio and his
Here are 5 under-the-radar shows. I had never even heard of the first two. (Uproxx)