Ranking The 30 Most Pressing Television Questions We Have About the Rest of 2013
30. Will Dexter Die on the Finale of “Dexter”?
29. What will the the Network’s First Fall Cancellation?
28. Will “Community” Return This Year or in 2014?
27. How Will Kenny Powers Rise from the Ashes in “Eastbound and Down’s” Final Season?
26. Will Rebel Wilson’s “Super Fun Night” Make Rebel Wilson the Huge Star She’s Meant to Be, or Will it Fail Spectacualrly?
25. Will “Blacklist” Be as Good as the Pilot Looks?
24. What Are They Going to Do with That Glass Dildo on “Masters of Sex”?
23. How Will Sherlock Cope in a Post-Moriarity “Elementary”?
22. How Hilariously Awful Will Peyton and Eli Manning’s DirectTV Spots Be?
21. Will “Modern Family” Have a Gay Wedding This Year?
20. Will We Ever Get Tired of Chris Messina’s Teddy-Bear Saltiness on “The Mindy Project”?
19. How Are Charlie Day’s Eating Habits this Year on “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”?
18. How Will Donal Logue’s Character “Use” Clay Morrow in “Sons of Anarchy”?
17. Will It Be the Longest Weekend in Television History on “How I Met Your Mother”?
16. How Will Michael J. Fox Do In His Return to Sitcom Television on “The Michael J. Fox Show”?
15. How Will the New Kids Fare on “Saturday Night Live”?
14. What the Hell is Up with Olivia Pope’s Dad on “Scandal”?
13. Will There Be Raffi Bombs on “The League”?
12. What Will the Sandwiches of the Day Be On “Bob’s Burgers”?
11. Will “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” Be “Buffy” Good or “Dollhouse” Good?
10. How Will the Latest “Friday Night Lights” Alum Do in the Cast of “Parenthood”?
9. How Will Alicia and Cary’s New Firm Fare on “The Good Wife”?
8. Who Is the Killer On the Sleepy but Captivating “Broadchurch”?
7. Will Luther Have Sex with Alice on “Luther”?
6. How Many Times Will We See Carrie Mathison’s Cry Face on “Homeland”?
5. Will Nick Miller Settle His Ongoing Feud with Doors on “The New Girl”?
4. Will Daryl Dixon’s Fathering Skills Get a Chance to Blossom on “The Walking Dead”?
3. How Many Scenes Will Jeffrey Wright downright OWN in “Boardwalk Empire”?
1. How Will the Ricin Be Used on “Breaking Bad”?
Pajiba Love Express
Here's some Daveed Diggs for you. On Daveed Diggs' digs, actually. That man does things with clothes that should not make sense, but are absolutely perfect. (Go Fug Yourself)
Woody Allen has "so moved on" from his daughter's accusations and says he never even thinks about it. He equates her words about him to a bad review he won't read and comments on how wacky it is that Mia Farrow is his mother-in-law. He is the worst. (Celebitchy)
Not The Worst but still very gross: Leonardo DiCaprio and his
Here are 5 under-the-radar shows. I had never even heard of the first two. (Uproxx)