Ranking The 10 Contemporary TV Series With The Most '90s Cast
Ever wonder what happened to your favorite 90s TV stars? Worry no more: They’re all on basic cable, mostly in shows with which you’ve only a passing famliarity. But they are there, and they are working.
10. Partners (FX) — Kelsey Grammer (Frasier and Martin Lawrence (Martin).
9. Girl Meets World (Disney) — Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel (Boy Meets World), plus whoever else from Boy Meets World stops by.
8. Jennifer Falls (TV Land) — Jaime Pressly (Jack and Jill), Ethan Suplee (Mallrats), Missi Pyle (Galaxy Quest).
7. Criminal Minds (CBS) — Jennifer Love Hewitt (Party of Five), Thomas Gibson (Dharma and Gregg), Shemar Moore (The Young and the Restless), Joe Mantegna (A Shitton of 90s Movies), Paget Brewster (Friends).
6. Rizzoli & Isles (TNT) — Angie Harmon (Baywatch, Law & Order), Lorraine Braco (The Sopranos), and Sasha Alexander (Dawson’s Creek).
5. Franklin & Bash (TNT) — Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Saved by the Bell), Breckin Meyer (Clueless, Road Trip), Reed Diamond (Homicide: Life on the Street), and Heather Locklear (who starred in ‘The 90s’).
4. The Exes (TV Land) — Donald Faison (Clueless), Wayne Knight (Seinfeld), Kristen Johnston (3rd Rock from the Sun) and Leah Remini (King of Queens).
3. Hot in Cleveland (TV Land) — Betty White (Golden Girls), Valerie Bertinelli (Touched by an Angel, Jane Leeves (Frasier), and Wendie Malick (Don’t Shoot Me.
2. Cougar Town (TBS) — Courteney Cox (Friends), Busy Phillips (Freaks and Geeks, Dawsons’ Creek), Christa Miller (The Drew Carey Show), Ian Gomez (Felicity).
1. Perception (TNT) — Eric McCormick (Will & Grace), Rachael Leigh Cook (She’s All That), Kelly Rowan (The O.C.), Levar Burton (Star Trek: The Next Generation ) and Scott Wolf (Party of Five).
Pajiba Love Express
Rachel McAdams and Taylor Kitsch are still a thing. (Lainey)
This isn't exactly surprising, but Sir Mix-a-Lot doesn't have a problem with Blake Lively's "Oakland booty." (Celebitchy)
Helen Mirren was a lacy, twirly dream at Cannes. (Go Fug Yourself))
Great news, everyone! Kanye is going to end bullying. With shoes. (DListed)
Johnny Depp's haircut isn't doing him any favors. (LG)
Here's exactly how to raise the stakes on The Walking Dead. (Uproxx)