Pajiba's 2011 List of The Cheapest Actors in Hollywood
10. Stephen Root -- Asking Rate: $11,0001 (Contract stipulates that he always make $1 more than J.K. Simmons)
9. J.K. Simmons: Asking Rate: $11,000 per appearance.
8. Barry Bostwick & Christopher McDonald: $7,500 (or both in a package deal for $12,000!).
7. Kevin Sorbo: Asking Rate: $7,000 (will deduct $500 if he's allowed to wear a Vote for Tim Pawlenty Political Button in every scene)
Credits Include: FDR: American Badass, Flesh Wounds, SoBe Real, Poolboy: Drowning Out the Fury, Avarice and Sam Steele and the Crystal Chalice
6. Danny Trejo -- Asking Rate: $6,000 per picture (add $1,000 if the roles calls for facial expressions that do not fall under the many variations of "scowl."
Credits Include: You name it.
5. 50 Cent -- Asking Rate: $5,000 per picture (add $500 for extreme weight loss)
2011 Credits Include: Lives of Vengeance, Setup, Blood Out and Things Fall Apart.
4. Val Kilmer -- Asking Rate: $4,750 per picture, and preferably an all-black, wardrobe (for thinning purposes).
2011 Credits Include: Kill the Irishmen, 5 Days of August, Deep in the Heart, Blood Out, Twixt Now and Sunrise, and many more.
3. Vinnie Jones -- Asking Rate: $4,000 and a haircut.
2. Cuba Gooding, Jr. -- Asking Rate: $12.72 per appearance
1. Chris Klein: -- Asking rate per picture: A sandwich, preferably with mayonnaise (mayo not a deal breaker).
Around the Web
Like Our Facebook Page And an Angel Does the Paul Rudd Dance
blog comments powered by Disqus