Because Your Most Difficult Thursday Decision Should Be: Who Is Hotter, Good Guys or Bad?
It’s Thursday, the fourth day of your very long week, and you’re tired. More than anything, you want it to be Friday. You want to go home. You want take-in food or delivery, and no hard decisions. Beer or wine? Tequila or whiskey? Good vs. evil…wait, what? No worries, it’s not a philosophical question. All that’s left for your sleepy little brain is to stare at the hotness, ponder attractiveness, and choose your side: good guys/girls or bad?
1. Stella Gibson or Paul Spector?
2. Raylan Givens or Boyd Crowder?
3. Emily Thorne or Nolan Ross?
4. Jim Moriarty or Sherlock Holmes?
5. Sherlock Holmes or Jamie Moriarty?
6. Jamie Moriarty or Joan Watson?
7. Tenth Doctor or the Master?
8. Alice Morgan or John Luther?
9. Jacob or the Man in Black?
10. Hannibal Lector or Will Graham?
Pajiba Love Express
Rachel McAdams and Taylor Kitsch are still a thing. (Lainey)
This isn't exactly surprising, but Sir Mix-a-Lot doesn't have a problem with Blake Lively's "Oakland booty." (Celebitchy)
Helen Mirren was a lacy, twirly dream at Cannes. (Go Fug Yourself))
Great news, everyone! Kanye is going to end bullying. With shoes. (DListed)
Johnny Depp's haircut isn't doing him any favors. (LG)
Here's exactly how to raise the stakes on The Walking Dead. (Uproxx)