23 Vampires In The Buffyverse Better Than That Irritating Simp Darla
Yesterday Buzzfeed released a list of 27 Reasons Why Darla Is The Best Vampire In the Buffyverse. "Ha!" I hear you snort! "Not bloody likely!!" I couldn't agree more. Darla is, to quote my colleague Courtney, "wallpaper glue." Here are 23 vampires from the Buffyverse that are better than Darla. Unequivocally. Inarguably. Empirically.
23. Vampire Xander: For being marginally better than human Xander. Who is the worst.
22. These Two Vamps From Once More With Feeling: For that sweet, sweet grapevine action.
21. The Vampire Formerly Known As Cox-Arquette: Because he's the original (better) Jesse McNally.
20. Vampire Jeremy Renner:
19. Disco Dave: For his love of KC & The Sunshine band.
18. The Turok-Han: Because they're just the cutest.
17. Lyle Gorch: Because he tussled with Buffy more than once and lived* to tell the tale.
16. Three Sisters: For their impeccable taste in thralls.
15. Vampire Sawyer: For showing admirable nickname restraint.
Taquitos Kakistos: Cloven. Feet.
13. Drusilla: For putting the hot in psychotic.
12. Dracula: For turning Xander into the butt monkey we always suspected him to be.
11. Spike's Mom: For giving us all a mother complex.
10. Zachary Kralik: For having one.
9. Vampire Hauer: Because, against all odds, this is an acting legend's third best performance.
8. Puppet Angel: Because, I mean, awwwww.
7. Holden Webster: For calling Buffy out on her nonsense.
6. Vampire Paul Rubens: *nnnnnggggggggg* *eggggggghhhhhhh*
5. Harmony Kendall: For keeping the spirit of Sunnydale High alive.
4. Vampire Willow: For her excellent taste in ladies and corsets.
3. Angelus: Because, let's be honest, he was a damn site more interesting than Angel. Also, guyliner.
2. Spike: For his enduring effulgence.
1. Mr. Trick: Because I like his style and I like his moves.
Pajiba Love Express
Here's some Daveed Diggs for you. On Daveed Diggs' digs, actually. That man does things with clothes that should not make sense, but are absolutely perfect. (Go Fug Yourself)
Woody Allen has "so moved on" from his daughter's accusations and says he never even thinks about it. He equates her words about him to a bad review he won't read and comments on how wacky it is that Mia Farrow is his mother-in-law. He is the worst. (Celebitchy)
Not The Worst but still very gross: Leonardo DiCaprio and his
Here are 5 under-the-radar shows. I had never even heard of the first two. (Uproxx)