Let's All Argue Vehemently About This Potentially Massive Spoilers Leak From 'Batman vs. Superman'
Are you here to complain about us publishing rumors and hearsay? I don’t care. Are you indignant that we’re talking so much about a movie that hasn’t even started filming yet? I’m equally unconcerned. Did you know that between them, Batman and Superman have 156 years of storytelling to their name? So, yeah, no sh*t people are excited about this movie. Also, while you’re at it, lighten up. Because this post is just a fun bit of salacious rumormongering about the plot of an upcoming comic book movie. Read it or don’t read it, but sanctimony isn’t really the order of the day. If the following rumors are true, however, this post is going to spoil the sh*t out of Snyder’s upcoming swing at the cowl and cape so don’t read past the following graphic if you’re at all worried.
Friend of the site and canny spoilerhound, Da7e Gonzales, tumbled to this list of spoilers from an allegedly former (and possibly disgruntled) employee of the Batman vs. Superman production. You can read all about Da7e’s source, here. We have no real confirmation, though, so let’s just have fun.
• The villians are Lex Luthor and Metallo. This is what Metallo looked like when Brian Austin Green played him on Smallville. Can we get BAG back for the movie? Puh-lease?
• Lois is investigating Lex.
• Lex Luthor is in the shadows a lot, a manipulator. Not much face time with Superman. Something…like zis?
• Metallo “kills” Clark. I’m down.
• The Batcave was super cool looking, and the mobile looked similar to Burton’s. In other words? Quite, quite phallic.
• Batman forms a UN type deal to stop Superman from destroying another city. Yesssss! All that policy talk we loved in the Star Wars prequels!
• The Daily Planet is bought by Lex Luthor for PR purposes.
• Aquaman is in it, but not called Aquaman. He’s there because the world engine in the ocean did something to the fish. I…I was actually really hoping we were done with the world engine.
• Robin betrayed Batman at some point, leading to a falling out between them.
• Wonderwoman poses as a Wayne Enterprises investor to retrieve an item that belongs to her people. Totally undercover. Nothing to see here.
• At the end Superman is living in exile, and the Justice League is an government approved superhero team. And Sam Jackson shows up?
Talk amongst yourselves.
Pajiba Love Express
Here's some Daveed Diggs for you. On Daveed Diggs' digs, actually. That man does things with clothes that should not make sense, but are absolutely perfect. (Go Fug Yourself)
Woody Allen has "so moved on" from his daughter's accusations and says he never even thinks about it. He equates her words about him to a bad review he won't read and comments on how wacky it is that Mia Farrow is his mother-in-law. He is the worst. (Celebitchy)
Not The Worst but still very gross: Leonardo DiCaprio and his
Here are 5 under-the-radar shows. I had never even heard of the first two. (Uproxx)