By Dustin Rowles | Miscellaneous | February 16, 2013 | Comments (View)
1. Lena Dunham, "Girls," Fat-Shaming, and an Honest Male Perspective and You Say Patrick Wilson Would Never Sleep With Someone Who Looks Like Lena Dunham? Patrick Wilson's Wife Begs to Differ
2. Mindhole Blowers: 30 Fascinating Facts About "Saturday Night Live"
3. Strange Bedfellows: 27 Odd Or Forgotten Hollywood Couples
4. The 15 Most Prolific Film Actors of the Last 5 Years
5. 9 TV Actors Who Could Go From Small Screen Players To Big Screen Stars In 2013
6. Everything I Hate (And A Couple Of Things I Love) About Music: The 2013 Grammys Real-Time Review
7. 10 Pairs of Celebrities That You Probably Didn't Know Were Cousins
8. Who You Gonna Call? Nine Sets of Brothers to Get You Out of Any Sticky Situation
9. A Miracle Tale of Amniotic Twins and Averted Heartbreak
10. Safe Haven Review: If This Is Love, Then Cupid Can Go F*ck Himself
A Good Day to Die Hard
"The Walking Dead" - "The Suicide King": The Wreck Is Going Down, Get Out Before You Drown
B*tch Ranking "Downton Abbey": The Queen Bitch Returneth
He Put A Ring On It And Ten Things We Learned From This Week's Episode of "Justified"
Safe Haven Review: If This Is Love, Then Cupid Can Go F*ck Himself |
What's Your Favourite Quotation?
I must have missed your beautiful baby story the first time around and just read it. So sorry for your heartache, so happy for your joy.
What adorable little girls! Happy Birthday!
"Most Popular Posts This Week - Everything That Was Posted This Week."
I'm not knocking. I'm just saying. There's pretty much a party in every article's thread.
Dustin, I appreciated that you had "an" opinion from a male perspective, and not "the" opinion of the male perspective.
I feel like it is completely crazy that the story of your girls is so low on the list. Am I just a sappy, sappy person? Because I read it many times. It's really very lovely.