Bones-EP901_SecretInTheProposal-Sc6_0100.jpg

"Didn't You Used to Be Better At This?"

By Genevieve Burgess | Miscellaneous | April 7, 2014 |


Bones-EP901_SecretInTheProposal-Sc6_0100.jpg

Bones on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Can anyone tell me if they managed to turn this around at all or if it’s still continuing its descent into cartoonish “Let’s have Temperance give birth in a barn because she refuses to go to a hospital when she’s in labor despite being a genius!” land?

Being Human on Syfy at 9:00pm ET. Series finale.

NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship on CBS at 9:00pm ET. I don’t think I know a single person who had this championship game in their bracket, so I’m guessing the ratings for this aren’t going to be great. I could be totally wrong, though, and perhaps there are millions of people champing at the bit to see the Uconn men take on Kentucky. I am not one of them.

Archer: Archer Vice on FX at 10:00pm ET. I like how they made a big deal out of this being the “drug kingpins” season and then they all completely failed at being drug kingpins. I guess it shouldn’t be a surprise, but it’s rare that ISIS fails THAT hard at something. Usually they manage to somehow fail in such a way that they get about 30% of the mission right while completely screwing up the other 70%.

RuPaul’s Drag Race on Logo at 10:00pm ET.

Genevieve Burgess thinks the writers of “Bones” don’t actually know any really smart people. She directs them to the freezer to get some ice for that burn.


Get entertainment, celebrity and politics updates via Facebook or Twitter. Buy Pajiba merch at the Pajiba Store.

Warning: Super Cuddly Darth Vader May Cause Brain Breakage | 11 Best Answers from Ron Perlman's Reddit AMA: You May Even Learn Something About The Man.




Continue Reading After the Advertisement

Bigots, Trolls & MRAs Are Not Welcome in the Comments




Advertisement




The Pajiba Store


petr-store-pajiba.png






Privacy Policy
advertise