5 Shows After Dark: As Soon As I Saw This, I Knew I'd Put it Here
Marvel’s Agents of Shield on ABC at 8:00pm ET.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Fox at 8:30pm ET. I have seen a couple episodes of this and it does seem pretty funny. So, no promises that I’ll actually manage to stay current, but it’s definitely on my short list when I get tired of watching endless loops of Criminal Minds as the world’s most disturbing form of white noise.
New Girl on Fox at 9:00pm ET.
ABC Special: Scandal For Real: The Top 10 Political Scandals of the Century on ABC at 10:00pm ET. If ABC thinks people are watching Scandal for the realistic political intrigue, then no one at ABC is actually watching Scandal. I’m pretty sure the ranking is something like:
1. Olivia Pope
2. Olivia Pope’s wardrobe
3. Tony Goldwyn smoldering at things
4. The fact that even Mellie’s hair throws shade
5. [Insert your favorite Pope Associate here]
6. “Well, shit, now I just HAVE to see where they go from here.”
7. As a replacement drink-a-long now that Cougar Town is gone
8. The verbal barbs of Cyrus Beene
9. “I just really enjoy camera shots through beveled glass and shutter noises.”
10. Obsessively categorizing how many clashing patterns Harrison is wearing every episode.
Way down around number 20 on that list is “Hey, politics? Kind of?”
Sons of Anarchy on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Genevieve Burgess sometimes ranks Olivia Pope’s wardrobe higher than Olivia Pope, if she’s being honest.