Eloquent Eloquence (Overlord Edition): Why Is Thor So Much bigger Than Loki?
Eloquent Eloquence, Overlord Edition, is a compilation of the best comments of the week. Comments in reviews and on the caption contest are not eligible for inclusion.
There is a link in the commenter’s name that will take you to the original post.
• The 39 Upvotes Comment of the Week goes to SLW for a display of the anticipatory umbrage that gives Pajiba its spice:
So help me, if that Edison show makes Nikola Tesla the villain, I’m going full nerd terrorist on those revisionist sons of bitches.
• The No, Seriously, People Were Really Affronted by the Edison Thing Comment of the Week goes to Mrcreosote. Two threads, two eloquents, no waiting:
I’m assuming the spin-off of Edison will be a show with where Edison and his buddies Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh fight the forces of International Zionism. Every week the wily Albert Einstein and the Rothchilds conspire to take over the world!! It could be called “Inside Glen Beck’s Brain.”
• The There Is No “I” in Team Comment of the Week goes to Ted Zancha and dizzylucy . Nice hustle, folks!:
Ted Zancha - If Louis CK loses to Jim Parsons I will destroy the universe
dizzylucy - I will help you. Seems like a big job.
• The I KNEW IT! Comment of the Week goes to JoannaRobinson. The location of said pigmentation is Pajiba’s best kept secret:
jesus, sexy freckles
WHO TOLD YOU MY PORN NAME? (it’s pronounced hay-zeus)
• The Having Your Own R.O.U.S. Sounds Pretty Posh to Me Comment of the Week goes to Tomas353. He probably has a polo puppy too:
Only a 1%-er could afford a lion. I, myself, get by with a large rat I have made a mane for using cat hair. rawr.
• The Wouldn’t That Get Uncomfortable? Comment of the Week goes to everyone’s favourite Overlord (sorry, TK) Dustin Rowles whose fashion sense runs to hoodies and eau de diaper:
If men cared as much about fashion as women, we’d wear suits that forced all the blood in our penis to the tip.
• The He Needs the Space for Giant Jenga Comment of the Week goes to Cindy Davis. Do you think he’ll go with a hard or soft top?:
I heard if he’s elected, Mitt will make Air Force One a convertible.
• The En Fuego! Comment of the Week goes to TherecanbeonlyoneAdmin for showing everyone how it’s done:
Court, you need to cut Miss Finke some slack. It’s really not her fault that she has a debilitating disease that prevents her from seeing beautiful people and the humour they can create. In fact, it’s hard for Miss Finke to see anything other than the inside of her own colon.
See, Miss Finke suffers from a debilitating disease that is becoming more and more prominent in today’s society. That insidious disease is called Colorectalcraniumism.
Early stages of the disease causes one’s head to become firmly and semi-permanently lodged in one’s own ass. This, of course, can have a myriad of effects on the patients health and life. Given that they can no longer observe the world outside of their own colon, they are given to making statements that they have no actual way of verifying. Not that they care about accuracy though as another one of the symptoms is brain damage from lack of oxygen and the constant inhalation of their own digestive hubris. Could you imagine having nothing to inhale except Miss Finke’s musty butt-breezes all day? *shudder*
Combine those major issues with muscle spasms in the neck, back and the constant choking sensation from one’s own sphincter and it makes for one ignorant, irrational and irritated patient. She can’t even remove her head without a team of surgeons and some heavy mechanics to pry her cheeks far enough for removal. Even then, the relief is always temporary. Show some understanding for Miss Finke and her plight, people!
• The You May Be Over Thinking It (Which Is Why You Fit in So Well Around Here) Comment of the Week goes to yocean :
Why is Thor so much bigger than Loki? I mean, like, both vertically and horizontally? Look how big his thigh is. Loki’s entire torso can fit in Thor’s thigh. Is his thigh pregnant with party god like his Greek counter part Zeus was with Dionysis? If so, who’s his baby daddy or mamma or both? Was it the sex changing Loki horse? So many questions for inquiring minds. Suffice it to say no straight man will be sleeping or doing anything under that blanket. She is way way gone at that point for that.
• The Comment of the Week Comment of the Week goes to Erin S. Her prize is a weekend in the Uncanny Valley:
And here I was convinced that the reason Paris Hilton disappeared was because she was the rough draft of a fame sucking android that the creators discarded after creating Kim Kardashian.
Each Time You Like, Share, Tweet or Stumble a Pajiba Post, An Angel Does the Paul Rudd Dance
blog comments powered by Disqus