Eloquent Eloquence: Death By A Thousand Sporks
By Prolixity Julien | Eloquent Eloquence | September 9, 2011 |
9. Sarah, I was with you ... right up until the moment I skidded into Buscemi. No matter what that man wears, he always looks like Don Knotts on crack. -- Carolina Girl
8. You had me at Bag of Dicks. -- Greedy
7. I don't ... I don't think I get it.
Here is a random and pointless list of words to couple your random list of movies.
10. Haberdashery -- superasente
6. You forgot the FOURTH option for castration; being endlessly jabbed and stabbed in the scrotum by an assault of disgruntled movie-goers one at a time who are each armed with plastic cutlery- better known as ...
Death By A Thousand Sporks. -- bluejayone
5. Dear Whoever Is In Charge Of These Things:
I know this time yesterday I was asking you to kill me, but I've changed my mind. Please wait to kill me until after Community and Breaking Bad have ended. I will try to refrain from begging for sweet, sweet release until then.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. If the Blu ray edition release date of The West Wing is within 3 months after the aforementioned show finales, please stay death until after I've seen the first four seasons. Kill me right before I decide to watch the last three just for the sense of completion. -- Three-nineteen
4. "Slimer was gay."
Fucking FINALLY. Thank you. A thousand times over, thank you.
I can't wait to print this out, duct-tape it to a brick and chuck the fucking thing through my ex-wife's windshield, especially seeing how this subject was a major contributing factor in our marriage falling apart.
Jeremy. -- Skitz
3. Also, I've been yelling "MARS ATTACKS!" when I whip it out for years. -- D-Day
2. Nicknames for lady area? What's wrong with 'kitchen'?
Hey-yo! Up top!
/sorry about the rape culture -- really
(Publisher's note: "Really's" IP was banned two days later.)
1. If his wheelchair still had a charge, Christopher Reeve would be rolling in his grave. -- admin
Get entertainment, celebrity and politics updates via Facebook or Twitter. Buy Pajiba merch at the Pajiba Store.