Dragons Are Like the Camaros of the Middle Ages and the 10 Best Comments of the Week
10. no love for Anchorman 2! Ron Burgundy announced it tonight on Conan after playing some yazz flute - Alyson
9. Wow. This looks kind of bad. It could be tolerable on a night when there's nothing else on television, but then again, I just got Netflix streaming, so the possibility of even that much occurring is fucking tiny .
That Geoff Stults guy looks like a cheap version of Josh Duhamel. Which is weird, because I compare Duhamel to an inexpensive knock off of Ben Affleck. So I guess this is sort of like a Matryoshka of sucking. Without the kitsch factor, of course. - Kala
8. Here's a snippet from my pregnancy.
Deli guy: what can I get you?
Me: can I get a turkey sandwich with lettuce and mustard?
Deli guy: sorry, we premake our sandwiches in the morning, and they all have mayo and cheese.
Me: can you make me one?
Deli guy: sorry, we premake them.
Me: so you have no ingredients back there to make me one?
Deli guy: we don't do that.
Me: WELL FUCK YOU! FUCK YOUR WHOLE STORE. (bursting into tears) I just wanted a sandwich and you can't just put turkey on bread for me. I can't eat mayo and you don't even care!
Deli guy: (shocked, mouth hanging open) Let me see what I can do. - ELee
7. I've never seen this series, but I'll go ahead and vote for the hot chick with the dragons. Because dragons. They're like the Camaros of the whatever century this thing is set in. - Slash
6. He has a past.
He has an attitude.
He has a mission.
He has a trailer with French subtitles.
He has like, no regard for human life.
He has enough credits to be a senior.
He has a deadly peanut allergy.
He has [anxious chuckle] pearcing green eyes, you guys. Heh.
TAKE. NO. PRISONERS.
AND. ALSO. NO. NAILCLIPPERS.
5. You are not required to like Felicia Day in the same way that the Spanish Inquisition did not require you to be Catholic. - CptCrckpot
4. I hope Betty gets involved with the Black Panthers like Jenny did in Forest Gump. - dna
3. Well, to be fair, a lot of bullies tend to go for racist and homophobic comments, and tend to make fun of the poor kids who can't afford the new clothes. So, you could see how the far right nutjobs would feel their free speech is violated. If someone had told Hitler that his anti-semetic propaganda wasn't exactly PC, he'd have used a 1st ammendment rights argument too (if Germany had our constitution).
And although I am against bullying, I wish that (when appropriate) we could settle our disagreemants/differences with a Thai-boxing match. Once my computer beat me at chess. I asked to defend my honor with a Thai-boxing match. It did not object. It was no match for me. And it was rather satisfying. - The Immortal Dave
2. "In any one of her movies, at some point, someone...usually the besotted vanilla castrated leading man ... gazes at her and breathes, 'You are so damned beautiful'...".
I call that the Streisand Mandate. - DenG
1. Um, whither the Firth???
I think that's a great slogan for life: "Whither the Firth?"
Excuse me while I go embroider that on some throw pillows and my panties. - E-Dogg