The 10 Films People Most Lie About Seeing: What Classic Movie Have You Pretended to See?
But I'm sure many of you have lied about seeing a classic. And LOVEFiLM, a British rental service also responsible for the list of the Ten Most Paused Movie Moments, conducted a poll of its subscribers to learn which movies they lied most often about seeing. The top ten is below, and why would you like about seeing Goodfellas? Come on, just watch it.
You're all free in the comments to own up to your own lies.
1. The Godfather (30 percent)
2. Casablanca (13 percent)
3. Taxi Driver (11 percent)
4. 2001: A Space Odyssey (9 percent)
5. Reservoir Dogs (8 percent)
6. This Is Spinal Tap (7 percent)
7. Apocalypse Now (6 percent)
8. Goodfellas (5 percent)
8. Blade Runner (5 percent)
10. The Great Escape (4 percent)