Egosurfing: Don't Try to Act All Innocent
I googled myself today. My real name, not my Pajibanym. Here is what I learned:
- This is me:
- The only actual photo of me on the internet is pretty good. From 1999, it was taken the day before a depressing personal milestone, so there's that.
- Where I work and what I do there.
- I'm a Republican. Since I can't vote, I've decided to find this amusing.
- Two people linked to that list I got on McSweeney's that time.
- I really like book purses on Etsy.
- Apparently, I am the only person with my name on the planet.
- My copyright for that reality show I thought of.
I won't pretend it's the first time I have looked myself up, nor will I pretend that on slow days at work, I haven't googled people I know/used to know.
Have you ever googled yourself? Have you ever googled someone you used to know and found out something interesting? Of course, you have. Do tell.
Pajiba Love Express
Here's some Daveed Diggs for you. On Daveed Diggs' digs, actually. That man does things with clothes that should not make sense, but are absolutely perfect. (Go Fug Yourself)
Woody Allen has "so moved on" from his daughter's accusations and says he never even thinks about it. He equates her words about him to a bad review he won't read and comments on how wacky it is that Mia Farrow is his mother-in-law. He is the worst. (Celebitchy)
Not The Worst but still very gross: Leonardo DiCaprio and his
Here are 5 under-the-radar shows. I had never even heard of the first two. (Uproxx)