Egosurfing: Don't Try to Act All Innocent
I googled myself today. My real name, not my Pajibanym. Here is what I learned:
- This is me:
- The only actual photo of me on the internet is pretty good. From 1999, it was taken the day before a depressing personal milestone, so there's that.
- Where I work and what I do there.
- I'm a Republican. Since I can't vote, I've decided to find this amusing.
- Two people linked to that list I got on McSweeney's that time.
- I really like book purses on Etsy.
- Apparently, I am the only person with my name on the planet.
- My copyright for that reality show I thought of.
I won't pretend it's the first time I have looked myself up, nor will I pretend that on slow days at work, I haven't googled people I know/used to know.
Have you ever googled yourself? Have you ever googled someone you used to know and found out something interesting? Of course, you have. Do tell.
Around the Web
Like Our Facebook Page And an Angel Does the Paul Rudd Dance
blog comments powered by Disqus