Creative Silliness and Really Short Stories
I said that yesterday. It made sense in context, but I am quite certain no one has ever uttered that specific combination of words before. This week’s diversion comes from the Pajiba wayback machine and everyone’s favourite Overlord, Dustin Rowles: Please write a sentence no one has ever written before, such as
- The listless bubbles exacerbated her depression.
- I changed someone’s opinion on the Internet today.
I artichoked a ukelele hamster! - (The Penguins of Madagascar)
Think you’re fancy? If this suggestion is a trifle, a bauble, a mere bag of shells intellectually speaking, then Quartermain and Ernest Hemingway have a suggestion for you along the lines of “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.” Please write an original sentence that can double as an extremely short story:
- He paused, but his shadow continued limping along the wall.
- She always had been so easily managed that he did not know what to make of the knife’s sudden appearance.
- Lunging at the third man, the hitherto superfluous kangaroo entered the fray.
Get entertainment, celebrity and politics updates via Facebook or Twitter. Buy Pajiba merch at the Pajiba Store.