Queen Tracee Ellis Ross Dismissively Scoffed at Chris Brown at the BET Awards
If you’re not into awards shows, you may have missed last night’s BET Awards. If that’s the case, here are the stand-out highlights:
1) Janet Jackson is ageless. She received a lifetime achievement award, and looked about 15 years younger than her 49 years.
2) In his first public appearance since being arrested for assaulting a UCLA coach with kettleball, Puff Daddy fell off the stage.
3) Rihanna threw a stack of money at Stephen Hill’s face (that was apparently staged).
4) Rihanna and Floyd Mayweather staged a domestic-violence joke that a lot of people didn’t find very funny.
5) Best of all, Black-ish star Tracee Ellis Ross — daughter of Diana Ross and sister-in-law to Ashlee Simpson — straight-up scoffed as domestic abuser Chris Brown in her introduction of him.
Can we revisit that shade moment right quick? pic.twitter.com/1oieqmFiu3— Craig™ (@SmokeeRobinson) June 29, 2015
She is amazing, and if she gets beat out by a Modern Family star for an Emmy nomination this year, cities will BURN.
Get entertainment, celebrity and politics updates via Facebook or Twitter. Buy Pajiba merch at the Pajiba Store.